In the South Transept of Lichfield Cathedral stands a sculpture of Rev. Henry Dudley Ryder (1777-1836), Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry. He was the fifth son of Nathaniel Ryder, 1st Baron Harrowby and younger brother of Dudley Ryder, 1st Earl of Harrowby of Sandon Hall. He was Bishop of Gloucester 1815-1824 and Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry 1824-1836. The statue was sculpted by Francis Legatt Chantrey in 1841.